top of page

Do You Accept My Insurance?

We accept and are providers for Avera, Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS), DakotaCare, Sanford, Wellmark, and many others. It is always best to check with your insurance carrier to determine if you have chiropractic coverage and if we are participating providers before your appointment.

If your insurance covers chiropractic, but we are not listed as a provider, let us know and we will provide you a form to send directly to your insurance carrier. Your insurance carrier will either send you a check or apply the charges to your annual deductible and notify you accordingly.

Medicare Part B

We accept and are providers for Medicare Part B. With regards to chiropractic, Medicare Part B does not pay for everything.


According to the Medicare website, Medicare Part B only covers manipulation of the spine if medically necessary to correct a subluxation when provided by a chiropractor or other qualified provider.

Medicare may not cover the cost of your manipulation if they feel the services are performed too frequently if the services do not relate to the treatment of the spine, and/or if the care is determined to be maintenance care. Other items not covered are listed within our Medical Necessity Form.


Accident Insurance

If you are injured in a motor vehicle accident, we encourage you to make immediate contact with your automobile insurance carrier, even if you are not at fault. More often than not, policies carry a medical payment provision that can aid in covering costs related to the incident.


If you have been injured and will be seeking care at our office, please be sure to bring your automobile insurance information as well as a copy of the police report pertaining to your incident. This will guide us in filing insurance claims on your behalf to the appropriate party.

Workman’s Compensation Insurance

If you are injured on the job and choose to seek care at our office understand that there are rules that govern your ability to seek care with us. Chiropractors are licensed physicians in the state of South Dakota.

  • You have 72 hours to report your injury to your employer.

  • You must complete a First Report of Injury.

  • You have the right to choose your initial physician/surgeon from all licensed physicians/surgeons in the state.

  • You should notify your employer immediately once you have chosen the physician/surgeon.

  • If you decide to change your choice of physician/surgeon, you should obtain approval from your employer.

  • You may seek a second opinion without the employer’s approval at your own expense.

  • If you have questions about your rights as an injured worker in the state, call the South Dakota Department of Labor and Regulation at 605.773.3101.

ChiroHealth USA


No insurance? That's no problem. We have affordable payment options for anyone who does not have chiropractic coverage. We’ll be happy to discuss those options with you!


We are also participating providers with ChiroHealth USA which is a membership program that provides discounted chiropractic services for those who are uninsured or under-insured.


Click here to find out more about ChiroHealth USA.

bottom of page